Undertale Routes: Neutral

   So, I've noticed that people seem to like these and I didn't complete the series like I originally said I was going to, so here it is! The next route will be uploaded tomorrow if that's something you're interested in! So, let's just jump right into it!
SPOILER ALERT AHEAD! IF YOU HAVE NOT YET COMPLETED THE GAME, YOU MAY WANT TO CHOOSE TO COMPLETE IT AND THEN COME BACK! TREAD ON CAREFULLY.
I alternate between saying route and run, but they mean the same thing! Carry on! :)

   This route is basically the in-between one of the genocide route and the pacifist route. There are many different ways to achieve the neutral route and I'll try to cover most of them but please let me know if I missed any of them! My information comes from: http://undertale.wikia.com/wiki/Neutral_Route if you want to find more detailed information about this route. One important thing about this route is that if you want to reach a true pacifist ending, you have to reach one of the Neutral Endings.
   You only complete this ending if the requirements for the pacifist route or the genocide route have not be completed or you try to play the pacifist route on your very first play through. Although the endings vary, all of them consist of San's calling the protagonist's cell phone and leaving them a message telling them of the Underground's fate. The fate of the Underground varies depending upon the actions that the protagonist has taken throughout the game.
   Some other things that are the same in all of the Neutral Route endings are:
  • Alphys tells the protagonist that they must kill Asgore and take his SOUL because a human SOUL cannot pass through the barrier by itself
  • Asgore is killed by the protagonist, Flowey, or by suicide
  • Flowey is defeated
  • The six human SOULs are lost
  • The monsters remain trapped in the Underground although the protagonist escapes
Ok, since the list of all the requirements for the phone call are detailed and long, I'll make a separate post for them later on if you guys would like to see that. :) I hope this post helped you and I hope you have fun wherever you are!
:)

Comments

Popular Posts