National Novel Writing Mobnth

  Hey there! Welcome to my blog! I've decided to participate in National Novel Writing Month in the Young Writers Program! If you don't know what NaNoWriMo is, it's a program where they challenge you to write a novel in the month of November! The adult version (13 and older) has a word count goal of 50,000 words while the Young Writers Program (17 and under) allows you to set your own challenging word count goal. I've set mine at 40,000 words! Anyway, you do have to sign up for it so they can keep up with your word count but it's completely free! There's more information about on the actual website which I'll link to both the adult version and the Young Writers Program including rules and stuff like that .
  I really encourage everyone to sign up and attempt it with me and the many others who are already signed up! you don't have to already be a novelist or a writer, all you have to have is some way to write and some ideas in your head. It starts on November 1'st (which for me is tomorrow).
   Now, I won't be posting regularly during this month even though I said I would start, because a lot of time on the computer will be devoted to writing and getting advice and having fun in the forums on NaNoWriMo. I promise to try to post some but I'm not sure if I'll be able to. Until next time.......
BYE!!!!!!
 
DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN NANOWRIMO NOR DO I CLAIM TO OWN IT!
 
 


Comments

Popular Posts