All-Region Choir!

   Hey there! Welcome to my blog! Well, sorry for not posting anything recently. I've been preparing for all-region choir tryouts which were today! Yep! If you don't know, all-region choir is the best choir singers in your region. I got 38'th Alto chair!!!!! Yay!!! Well, this was my first year trying out and I thought, "Why not explain some things to possibly help others like me?". So, that's what this is. We rode a school bus to the audition place and then we sat down with our school and waited for our numbers to be called. The first number on the name tag thing that you got, was what you were. If you were Alto, you either got a 3 or 4. It didn't matter, because we didn't separate that much, they just did it to make it go faster. The numbers after the first number was when you were going to audition. I was the 20th to audition, so my number was 4020. They had enough judges to divide the female parts even further into even and odd numbers so if the last number you had was even, you were even. If it was odd, you were odd. After our number was called and we lined up in order, we were taken to a warm-up area where we went through our songs. Not completely, just the parts for the audition. Then someone came and got us and brought us to where we auditioned and we waited in line until it was our turn. We stepped into the room where you were faced with a tarp behind which was the judges. Then we sang and went back to the auditorium(the place you hanged out when you weren't lining up, warming up, or auditioning. We were free then to do whatever we wanted as long as we didn't break any rules and we were also free to go to the cafeteria for candy, cheeseburgers, hotdogs, nachos, fried chicken, chips, soda, and water. After our teacher got our results, she told us who got I, which chair we were, and then we got on the bus and went home.
   All in all, it was a pretty fun day. I hung out with friends, played on my phone, ate candy, and read my books. It was really organized and everyone seemed to know what they were doing. Hope this helps you! Until next time....................
BYE!!!!
WARNING: THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION OF WHAT HAPPENED!!! ALL-REGION IS NOT AFFILATED WITH ME AND I TOOK NO CREDIT FOR ITS FORMATION OR ACTIVITIES! ALL-REGION MAY BE DIFFERENT IN OTHER PLACES, THIS IS JUST WHAT HAPPENED WITH MINE!!!

Comments

Popular Posts