Angel Beats


 


Angel (left) Yuri Nakamura (right)
Recently I've started watching Angel Beats and I'm about halfway through with it. For those of you who don't know what Angel Beats is, it's an anime series with 13 episodes. It focuses mostly on Otonashi who is a boy who lost his memories after dying. He's enrolled into the high school where he meets Yuri, the leader of the Afterlife Battlefront which is a group of students fighting against the student council president, Angel. Why are they fighting her? Well, they don't want to be "obliterated" which is their term for when someone disappears from thin air. It's a pretty interesting show to watch. It can be sad to watch especially when the characters tell their backstory. The ending is supposed to be very emotional too according to the may people who have cried over it. I haven't seen the ending yet as I haven't finished the show so please, no spoiler alerts in the comment section! Anyway, I' making this post with a specific goal in mind besides telling you about Angel Beats. I encourage each and every one of you to go watch it. It has musical performances, comedy, action, a little romance, and pays attention to detail. The songs are really amazing, the jokes are funny, and the mystery behind why they're all there is ever present. I can't wait to see how this ends, even if I shed a few tears in the process! So, if you think this is something you like, go check it out!
Until next time.................
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!
QOTP
----------
1.) Have you watched Angel Beats before?
2.) Do you like sad anime endings?
 
My Answers!
----------------
1.) Like I said before, still watching it!
2.) Sometimes I like sad endings depending on what the overall mood of the anime was.
 
Remember................... NO SPOILERS WITHOUT A WARNING!!!!!
 
 


Comments

Popular Posts