Anime

So, I love anime. To me, it's an amazing thing that has taught me things like, family isn't just who you're related to. There are many different kinds of anime so there's something for everyone. What have I watched? Glad you asked!
I have watched (in order from first anime I watched to the latest):
  • Soul Eater
  • Elemental Gelade
  • Attack on Titan
  • Black Butler
  • Madoka Magica
  • Blue Exorcist
  • Another
  • Fairy Tail Season One
  • Ouran Highschool Host Club
  • Diabolikal Lovers (not proud of that one)
I've been watching anime for about 2 years now. I don't really have a lot of time to watch them during the school year or even during the summer for that matter. I'm pretty busy all the time. When I do get the chance to watch anime, I go to my two lists of anime to watch. They're both pretty long and they're growing.
  I'm always looking for new anime to watch so if you have any recommendations please comment below! I will consider every recommendation that is given to me.
   So yeah...... I'll probably end up giving a review for the anime I watch. If you want a review of an anime I've watched, please comment below and let me know! Until next time.....
BYE!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts