Babysitting: The Ups and Downs Of The First Weel

  Hey there! This post is exactly what the title says. This summer I am babysitting two young boys who live in my neighborhood. We'll call the youngest K and the oldest A. K is about 4 years old and A is 7 years old.
  Yesterday was the type of horror story that you expect to happen to young kids: my little brother, A, and K broke some boards on their fence with baseball bats. It was the most terrifying thing ever. The neighbors that owned the fence are currently in the process of moving out so we think they fixed them but at the time it was the most terrifying thing ever to me. And this was just the first week of babysitting them! I'm wondering what will happen the rest of this summer.
  Still, the title says ups and downs. Obviously that was a down but there are lots of ups to it too. Of course, the money is a good incentive. Who doesn't like money after all, right? Some other ups are getting to hold K when he's tired. Little kids are adorable when they're tired. Of course, that's before they start getting cranky. There's also the hilarious things they come up with and their imaginations.
  All in all, my first week of babysitting has been interesting. Hopefully, next week will be easier!

 This is the first in a (hopefully) series detailing the adventures I have in babysitting A and K this summer. If you have anything you want me to talk about specifically or if you have your own babysitting stories, be sure to share them in the comments below!  See you next time!

Comments

Popular Posts