10 Fanperson Posts to Relate T0

   Hey there! Welcome to my blog! So we all have those moments when we just have to fan(girl,boy,person whatever you call it). Well, I thought to myself "Why don't you look for some fanpeople posts that people will relate to?" and here's the results of this search. I hope you all enjoy and are able to relate! Now, let's get on with it!

If this isn't true to your life, then I don't know what it is.

*laughes nervously* I don't know what you could be referring to~
At this point, the binder, presentation, and podium isn't that much of a stretch when I think about how I act on a daily basis.
Ah, the song of the OTP's that every fanperson should know.

Well, if I tried to deny it, I'd be a bigger liar than the person with their pant's on fire! (Yeah, I know that was a terrible joke that people will get like hours from now but I mean I just had to)

You mean the emotions I go through at least once a week? Seriously though, there are way too many fandoms I find myself involved in...
Image result for fandom tumblr posts

This is so true! Also, if you haven't seen the play, you should. Search it up on Youtube, but it's really really funny.
Image result for fandom tumblr posts

Well, this makes me want to cry. A lot. 

Image result for fandom tumblr posts


                 Can't judge someone just because they did a few bad things. After all, those characters are                              still really really good characters. They just did a bunch of bad things.

Image result for fandom tumblr posts

Leaving off with this, because Jared's reaction is true for everyone.... Although for me, I'm changing guy to girl. Even though it says man..... oh well.



So, hope you enjoyed this! I'm sorry it's been so long since I've last posted something, but my computer broke while I was making this post and I just got it back yesterday, so I finished it today as an apology to you guys! Please let me know in the comments if you agree with these or if you have any to add, and have a wonderful day!

Comments

Popular Posts