Some Life Hacks

    Hey there! So, I actually have some nice life hacks here for ya. This isn't something I normally do but I thought, hey, why not? It's not like I don't already post a bunch of other random stuff. To be expected from the title of this blog though. Anyways, back to the life hacks. These came from me searching life hacks on Pinterest so these obviously do not belong to me. They can however be shared with the world which I think was the intention of whoever put them on Pinterest. So, here we go. LIFE HACKS AWAY!!! (I don't know if all of these work so please do some of your own research if you don't trust a life hack or two)
  • Opening Siri during a video Pandora advertisement will stop the ad and let you continue listening to music.
  • The best places for free WiFi are Panera, McDonalds, Apple Store, Office Depot, Staples, and Courtyard Marriott.
  • Press a hot spoon onto your mosquito bites to stop the itching.
  • Placing an envelope in the fridge for an hour will unseal it.
  • Eating marshmallows can get rid of a sore throat.
  • Rubbing stuck zipper teeth with a graphite pencil will fix it.
  • If you order drinks at "kids temperature" from Starbucks, the drinks will be much cooler.
  • Changing the size of the periods in your essay from 12 pt to 14 pt lengthens your essay.
  • You can use a ice cube to shrink pimples
  • If you put your phone on airplane mode while playing games, there won't be any ads.
Hope you enjoyed these life hacks! Again, if you think any of these might be wrong, let me know and do some research of your own! Got any life hacks of your own to share? Comment down below and let us know! Thanks for reading. BYE!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts