Colorful Movie Review

Hey there! Welcome to my blog! So this is a review of an anime movie that was released in 2010 called Colorful. As of right now, I have not seen it although the second part of this post will be my opinion on seeing it if you want to skip down there. Before I get to that though, I want to share my opinion it before watching it. Ummm...... I don't know if there are any spoilers if I'm about to say but just to be safe, you might want to skip it? I don't know..... I'm just saying what it's about but some people don't like that so skip this next section if you don't: It's a first person POV about the protagonist who was kicked out of the cycle of reincarnation for some sort of sin they committed being given a random second chance by a angel(?). The protagonist is then put into the body of someone who committed suicide and is supposed to try to remember what sin they committed. I saw this movie in Akidearest's May 2016 Otaku Monthly Favorites video on her YouTube channel. She watched it and thought it was cool and from what I heard, it sounded cool. Especially since it was an idea that I enjoyed that was in a point of view that I haven't ever watched before. So, I'm going to watch it on KissAnime and I'll be right back!

--------------------------------------------2 Hours Later--------------------------------------------------------------

So, wow! That's all I can really say at the moment after watching that. With the interest of no spoilers, this may be a little more difficult than I thought to explain to you guys just how incredible it was. The story was interesting and the message even more so. I won't explain it since it's explained well enough for itself at the end. The ending surprised me actually. It was an interesting twist! The animation was good and the music was beautiful. The two combined made the movie amazing! I loved how they did it and I'd be interested in seeing other movies that might be similar to it. I do warn anyone who watches it that there are some things that can trigger people in it, though I don't really know how to explain it. If you're worried about that, I'd suggest looking it up and seeing how others explain it. Anyway, I'm off to watch more anime! BYE!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts