The End of Camp NaNoWriMo 2016

   Hey there! Welcome to my blog! So, if you haven't seen the previous two posts (two different spoken word poems), then it would be a good idea to check them out. The poems are pretty interesting, if I do say so myself (which I do), and it's fun to watch them and hear the message. So, yeah, there's that. But that's not what this post is about. Yesterday was the last day of Camp NaNoWriMo April 2016! And,guess who didn't meet their goal? Yeah, it was me. Ho'w'd you know? Anyways, I'm making this post to explain why I'm not upset about not meeting it. Or at least not a lot upset about not meeting it. So let's go!
   I started off this month with a great attitude and I was meeting my goals. I was looking forward to be able to say that I'd completed it and that I'd had a lot of fun. Which I did. I just didn't complete what I wanted to. I found this a little upsetting at first. I did soon realize though, that it was okay! Why you ask? I answer with this: I didn't fail. I wrote and now have more words than I began with. I can continue writing and I have a place to continue from, thanks to this month. I got more than half of my goal completed and I wrote more than I normally do. I succeeded in writing and that's what I wanted to do.
   So, yeah. Hopefully now that it's over for this month, posts will become a little more frequent. So, go check out my previous posts and have a wonderful day/night wherever you are!
:)

Comments

Popular Posts