10 Anime Memes To Relate To

   Hey there! So, because I'm a huge nerd, I decided to look up some memes that represented some anime things. Ya know, to shake it up, especially since I've been posting so much Undertale stuff recently. So sit back, grab whatever you eat or drink when you're reading, and be prepared to relate to some anime memes!

Image result for funny anime memes 
This is so true! I promise you it will happen every single time unless your parents listen to you.


Also very much true. So many of my friends are still not on the dark side with us sadly.... However we have cookies! So, they shall soon join us, I hope.





Luckily, for my mom, there aren't many anime stores near where I live, but this is true for every single one of them that I'm lucky enough to see.




My friends and I all joke about this since it's true. Especially when you're in a middle of an intense episode. Ever tried pausing one of those and then continue watching it? Yeah, it loses the intenseness.


I remember the first time I saw an awesome character die. It was Attack on Titan and that's all I have to say about that.


Sometimes I imagine the characters being real and fighting over who got to sit right next to the window and be the main character. Just a thought.


Also, very, very, very true. Especially on those anime binge days!


Even when you know it's coming, it feels like someone died every single time.

Don't tell my friend but this is so her, it's not even funny!

And last but not least.....

Ok, this is true, but come on? Are we still going on about this?

So, hope you enjoyed those anime memes! I'm looking forward to posting more anime stuff, but don't worry! Little Undertale secrets and tidbits will be posted too. Continue reading and have fun! BYE!!!



















Comments

Popular Posts