Some Housekeeping Things

   Hey there! Welcome to my blog! So if you're wondering what's in this post, there are multiple things that I needed to go over since I have noticed some things.
   First and foremost, the forms for both my feedback for this blog and the fandom competition for round one are still open and it'd be really helpful if you guys could fill them out and submit them for me! They should work and if you have any complaints please let me know! :)
    Second, I'm going to mention this again since it is a problem that I think should be adressed again. Comments. Yes, some of you may be groaning or complaining about me saying this again but it's something that I find a little weird. Just a reminder about comments: You can comment using different accounts or no accounts or anonymously. So don't worry about it.
    Third, I know that I haven't been putting up posts on a regular schedule. It might take a while before I'm able to post regularly but don't worry! I will find a day to post things more regularly.
    Ok, so that's all for now! I probably won't post much at the moment because things in my life are getting really busy but come summertime, I'll be able to post more often and more regularly! As always, thanks for reading and stay amazing! :)

Comments

Popular Posts