Happy Easter!

   Hey there! Welcome to my blog! I don't know where you live, but where I live it's Easter Sunday and I'm celebrating! To those of you who don't celebrate, sorry. This post probably isn't for you. Anyways, I love Easter. Both for the religious side and the secular side. I love hunting easter eggs and seeing what the Easter bunny brought me, but I also enjoy the story of how Jesus rose from the dead. One of my favorite parts though, is the dinner. My family eats ham, mashed potatoes, corn, eggs, and a bunch more that would take a while to name.
   What is Easter to me? A fun day where you get to go Easter egg hunting, get free candy, get good food, and listen to the wonderful story of Jesus' resurrection. I'm fairly certain my dogs just like it for the ham though.
   This is our cats' first Easter with us so I'm excited to see their reactions to everything. So far, they keep trying to get to get to our gifts from the Easter bunny. Luckily, we typically don't go anywhere so they won't be able to get any of them.
   I hope you're all having a good day and that that good day continues. Thanks for reading! :)

Comments

Popular Posts