Camp NaNoWriMo 2016

   Hey there! Welcome to my blog! IF you were here when I participated in NaNoWriMo 2015, you know what it stands for. Those of you who don't, it stands for National Novel Writing Month. Camp NaNoWriMo isn't an actual camp for those of you are wondering. It's a more relaxed version of NaNoWriMo. It occurs in April and July. You can write anything you want with a goal of however many words you want (as long as it's 30 words or more). I'm in a "cabin" with people who have similar word count goals and are writing in the same genre as me. The cabin is just a group of people who through a variety of different methods are put into a secure group chat together on the website and help support and encourage each other throughout Camp NaNoWriMo. This is my first time participating so I'm looking forward to the new experience as much as I looked forward to my first experience of NaNoWriMo last year.
  I'm working on a new book for those of you who are wondering about that. No, I'm not sharing the idea as of right now. I'll most likely share it later on. I can tell you that it is a Sci-Fi novel about a 12 year old boy named Isaac. I'm excited to write it! :)
    If you want to sign up for Camp NaNoWriMo (begins April 1st), you have to be 13 years old or older to participate. Go to the website and sign up for a free account! There are no purchases required AT ALL to sign up! Go check out the website below and sign up!

www.campnanowrimo.org


Comments

Popular Posts