Merry Christmas!

   Hey there! Welcome to my blog! Ah, it's that magical day of the year when Santa has delivered all the presents and cheer and goodwill is being spread. Yep. It's Christmas! I woke up this morning to presents galore! I got what I asked for and in fact, I'm writing this using my brand new computer! I'm very grateful for everything that I've received this year. I gave my siblings some things too and I hope they liked them. I do know that there are people in this world who are not as lucky as me to be getting presents today. For millions of different reasons, they didn't receive presents this morning. Some of them may be happy. Maybe they received presents earlier this month or are going to receive them early next year. Some though, aren't happy. They are feeling horrible emotions such as fear and sadness and anger. It is for those people that I write this post today.
   All of us in these wonderful countries where we can get everything we want at the touch of our fingertips need to remember that there are those who can't. We need to make sure that we are doing all we can to provide them with things so that they can enjoy their holidays in the way we do if they want to. I do acknowledge that some may choose to celebrate differently. There are those though, who want to celebrate with presents and shaking awake parents and laughter and the ripping of wrapping paper. For those, we need to provide the things they need to make sure that they can celebrate they want to.
    Anyways, thank you for reading this blog. It means so much to me that people actually read what I write! In the comments below, let me know how you celebrate this wonderful time of the year! If you don't celeberate Christmas, what do you celebrate?
Merry Christmas!
Happy Hanukkah!
Happy Kwanza!

Until next time.............................
BYE!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts