Attack on Titan Cosplayers

    Hey there! Welcome to my blog! This is a topic that I've been debating on covering or not. The reason for the debate in my head is mostly due to the fact that I haven't seen or heard of all of the AOT cosplayers in the world. So before I tell you my current favorites, I want to give a shoutout to any AOT cosplayers out there. Also to any cosplayer. It takes a lot of courage to do what you do and I hope you know how much people appreciate you. Anyway, here's my list!

*All YouTube channels are linked at the bottom of the post! Thanks for reading!*


Mishkali

While this one might not be just attack on titan cosplayers, the AOT scenes they have done are AWESOME! I love them and enjoy watching them (when I have time). I haven't watched all their videos although I hope to soon.



\

Shinrai Faith

If you haven't heard of these cosplayers, you need to watch them ASAP. They are the ones who made The Pompeii Project and if you haven't watched that, go watch it. Don't worry. We'll be here when you get back. Anyway, they haven't really uploaded frequently (as in once every week) lately. They try though. Their videos have always been entertaining to watch and seem to make you believe that the cosplayers are the real deal. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Vandetta Cosplay

If I was capable of it, I would type their name just like it is on their youtube channel. I can't though. It's really sad 'cause I love how their name is typed. Anyway, these are some of the most amazing cosplayers I have ever watched. I love their Ereri that they have. Their other videos are entertaining as well though. My personal favorites (so far) are the Attack on Titan High ones. Those never fail to make me laugh.

While there are a few others that I really enjoy, these are the only ones that I can remember their names at the moment. :( You should go check these out if you enjoy AOT cosplaying on YouTube. I'll try to update this when I have my other favorites remembered. Until next time....
BYE!!!




Comments

Popular Posts