Update on my NaNoWriMo!

   Hey there! Welcome to my blog! I am really happy since after I finish what I need to write today, I'll be a fifth of the way to achieving my word count goal of 40,000! It's been raining pretty hard today, so I've had good reason to stay inside (had to find new ways to procrastinate XD). Sadly though, school is getting in my way of writing even though I've found I can write some at school. I wish I was able to stay at home and write like crazy.......... I won't even be able to do that this weekend! I made a post about this in the past, but I made the All-Region Choir and we're preforming this Saturday (so excited)! This means though, that I might not make the Virtual Write-Ins even though I really want to................. Anyway, I've written 6, 538 words in the five days since it's started. I'm right on track towards my goal!
   So, I just wanted to update you guys on my progress. Of course, I'll post some other things throughout the month as well, this is just one of the topics that will continue to resurface! Until next time.................
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
Reminder: I don't own NaNoWriMo!


Comments

Popular Posts