Random Stuff

   Welcome to my blog! Ok, so right now I'm screaming at my computer (in my head) because it's refusing to cooperate. So if there are any mistakes in this, they will be fixed as soon as possible. My phone is also deciding that it's not going to cooperate either.
   Anywho, I'm bored right now which means I decided to do something to stop me being bored. I know, I'm so thinking out of the box. Which I am, for most of the other kids that I know who will complain about being bored for hours without doing anything to stop them being bored.
   Ok, so I've made another blog called My Crazy Fanfiction. The link will be at the end of this pot if you want to check it out. It's a place where you can find recommendations, updates on different fandoms, my fanfiction, and (possibly) be able to find fanfictions you've forgotten in the past. As of right now, it's still a work in progress but check back over the next few days and you'll notice it becoming awesome!
    I also want to say real quick that posts are coming to come less often than they normally would due to the fact that it's the school year and I have extracurricular activities and tests and boring stuff. So I'll try to post something at least once every two weeks but it might end up being random. I have a weird schedule most of the time so until it's finished getting stabilized, updates are going to be uploaded on a seemingly random basis sometimes.
     I wanted to just ask this of you guys: What do you think of this blog? I haven't had any feedback at all and it would be nice to know what people are thinking when they look at my blog.
    Well, that's all for now. Until next time.........
BYE!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts