People

This is something I'm thinking of before I go to bed. People are so interesting! It doesn't matter where you go, who you are, or what language you speak, other people are reeally interesting. If you go to a mall for example and sit down, you'll see at least one group of teenagers, one family, and one couple. There are other groups of people of course but they vary from place to place. My point is that people are interesting.
  I know, I know. I'm repeating myself, right? Well, I wanted to get that point across your head before I go on to what I'm about to say. Everyone is interesting. Most people would say they aren't very interesting if asked. I know I would, In reality though, everyone has their own little quirks and personality and flaws. These things occur in every single person yet they are different. Sure, you find someone who thinks so much like you and likes the same things you do, but breaking news: it's impossible to be the same as another person.
   Same ideas are common, same expressions, same reactions, all things that are normal. What's not the same though, is how we feel about something. You might ike the same band as someone else but they way you like the band, the way you connect with the band's songs are different. They may be very similar but they aren't exactly the same. That's how we were all born. Different.
  Which made me think, why is everyone so opposed to being different then? If it's normal to be not normal, why does everyone struggle with their own worries about being the same as everyone else, about fitting in? I don't know and personally, I would like if we could all accept each other being different. That would be amazing, wouldn't it be?
Until next time......
BYE!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts