Important blog info!!!!

  Hey! Welcome to my blog! I just updated the mobile version of my blog and wanted to tell you guys about it, so that if you go and view it on a mobile device you'll know it's mine.
  The URL is the same, the name is the same, but I changed the design to custom. This means that it changes the design slightly so that it works on your phone. Yes, I know that this is different from the mobile design I had before but this way you'll know for sure that you're at the right website. I'll make sure to change the mobile version again if you guys liked the old version better. But in order to know if you do or do not like the old version or the new version, you have to comment. If you guys don't say anything about it, I'll assume you like it and will leave it alone.


   Until next time........
BYE!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts