BLOG UPDATE INFO!

Hey there! Welcome to my blog! Of course, if you're reading this you can see the updates I'm talking about. No, you didn't go the wrong address or anything like that. I simply changed the background, color of the banner, and color of the links. Everything else is the same. So, if you want something changed, please comment below and let me know. As I've said before, there are many different options as to who you can comment as. There are a few different accounts you can comment as, you can choose name/URL or anonymous also. Some quick little info on Name/URL. You DO NOT have to put in both. You can choose to only put in a name or only put in an address. Anonymous means you don't want anyone to know who you are. I promise you that I don't know who you are if you comment as anonymous. Ok, promise to post something fun later instead of all these update and info things! Until next time.............
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts