School....

   Ah, school. The thing that parents/guardians tend to love, especially the parents/guardians who stay home all day. Surprisingly, most people who go to school don't like it! What's not to like? There's learning while sitting in uncomfortable seats, eating horrible school lunch food, and getting in trouble for showing even the slightest amount of skin.... oh wait. I think I just answered my own question.
   Ok, funny business aside, why don't people like school? I mean,  there are many children/teens/young adults/regular adults who would love the chance to go to school. So shouldn't everyone appreciate the wonderful blessing school gives us? Yes, we should!
   Do we have to like going to school  though? Many of us could get the same learning experience from online or others. Why do we have to go to places where so many of us are subject to bullying? Where so many are left behind during lessons? Why go to places where you feel like you're uncomfortable? Well, I've got an answer!
  Life's not always fun. Life's not always fair. It's very rarely fair in fact. I wish that everyone had the same opportunities that I have. I wish that everyone felt safe and comfortable at school.
  Wishing isn't going to get us anywhere though. All hat wishing does is make everyone more upset and less people take action, thinking others are going to make their wishes come true.
  That's why I help in ways I can. I offer my help to others in my grade who are struggling. I stand up for people who are bullied. I lend pencils and give paper to those who need them. Am I always able to do so? No, of course not. I have always tried though. I help fufill my wishes to the best of my ability. I can't personally go and help people around the world go to school. Until I'm able to, I will help around my community and I encourage you to help around yours. No matter what age you are, you can always help other people. Until next time.........
  BYE!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts