Eren Yeager Facts

He's so beautiful, isn't he?

Full Name: Eren Yeager
Role In Anime: Main Protagonist
Occupation: Soldier of 104'th Trainees Squad (formerly)
                     Member of Survey Corps
Hobbies: Killing titans, spending time with friends, being angry
Special Abilities: Can turn into a Titan, can regenerate

My opinion on him: He's part of my OTP, which is Levi and Eren. He's also my fourth favorite character from Attack On Titan behind Levi, Armin, and Hanji. He's useful but he's angry a lot. Who can blame him though? He saw his mother be killed, his father is missing (in the anime, wouldn't want to spoil the manga for anyone), and he saw Levi's squad get killed in front of him. Anyway, I think he's a pretty awesome character.
   Until next time....................
BYE!!!!!!!!!
 
DISCLAMIER: I don't own this anime, this GIF or JIF or whatever it's called, any facts from the website, or the character. I only own the facts not from the source and my opinion.

Comments

Popular Posts